storybox [stawr-ee-boks, stohr-ee-boks]
-noun
1. coined and created by artist leilani pierson in 2007, for her version of a small book in sculptural form that fits in the palm of a hand. a lidded box that is altered in some way - usually with fibers and containing pages in some form that have words which relate abstractly to one another. poetic in nature. sure to cause minds to think. to wander in journeys unbeknownst to themselves. small. quaint. precious. wild. truthful. fictional. storyfull. join the journey...

4.09.2011

storybox sunday.


storybox sunday.  
would you like to join me on a journey?  
of creating sweet morsels of heartfilled storyboxes?  
of sharing them with me and the world?
each sunday i will post one of my own storyboxes.
you are welcome to post a storybox of your own on your blog.
comment here and link back to your post.


let's make this studio.storybox blossom into an incredible garden of poetry!

I AM NOW NO LONGER CALLING IT STORYBOX SUNDAY... BUT WILL POST WHEN I HAVE A NEW PIECE AVAILABLE. YOU CAN STILL JOIN IN IF YOU LIKE, BUT I HAVE REMOVED THE "BADGE" IMAGE. 6.28.11

No comments: